- The Stratus XL was designed to pull out of the box, connect to a PC, and instantly start pwning noobs. We hooked up our controller with XInput, so it functions just like a Xbox 360 controller on Windows.
- Play all of your controller enabled Steam games. Simply pair the controller and enjoy over 2000 titles.
- Not only does the Stratus XL work on Windows, but all Android devices as well. Easily switch between both with the touch of a button.
- The Stratus XL’s ergonomic design fits perfectly in your hands and feels great for hours of use. No longer will you have to reach for buttons or be wary of hand cramps.
- We took two of the world’s most recognizable controllers, and combined them into one super controller. Not only will the layout feel great, it plays great as well.
- We wanted to make sure nothing was holding you back from your game. Our wireless BluetoothTM connection is just as responsive as the major consoles.
- Clickable joysticks, easy to use home buttons, and smooth, responsive shoulder buttons place you in the center of the action.
- With four easy-to-read LEDs, the status and connectivity of the controller are always visible.
- Using two AA batteries (included), the Stratus XL provides you with over 40 hours of gaming experience.
- With SteelSeries Engine 3, change the actuation point on the triggers for a shorter or longer pull. Change your sensitivity and button layout in SteelSeries Engine 3, so you can show off your sick skills to all your friends.
I started looking for a good controller for my Gear VR. Little did I know, I would replace my PC, Phone and Tablet controllers with this as well. I like simplifying, and dual purpose gadgets do just that. The Note5 is not only my smart phone, but also my VR engine, and smart watch extension. My Shield TV and Tablet are not only my Android TV and tablet, but media center and game console…at home or on the go. You get the idea. This wireless controller has beautiful surface feel and weight. It really shines as an all in one controller for Android mobile, PC, and VR.
This Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Controller has beautiful surface feel and weight. It really shines as an all in one controller for Android mobile, PC, and VR.
I usually used an Xbox controller for racing games on my PC, so I felt right at home with the the Stratus XL. It uses the Xinput protocol so it reads the Windows Xbox input language. Plug it in and it just works. It has built in wireless Bluetooth powered by 2 AA batteries. AA batteries are great for being easily replaceable but not always for battery life. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the long battery life so far due to an auto shutoff when not used. It has been 2 months since I got this controller, and I have not needed to replace batteries yet…however, I usually only game an hour at a time. The only feature missing is Bluetooth device memory. It is easy to push the wireless connect button on the controller, but you have to repair when switching devices. Not a big deal.
If you truly want a gaming experience with your VR and mobile Android devices, get a game controller. I also have the Moga Pro for Android but that requires their app running. I like that my Stratus XL does not need an Android app to work, and feels like better quality in my hand. For the PC, Steelseries does have good software, and for a while I have been playing with their Engine 3 software. I can fine-tune the stick and trigger dead-zone and sensitivity. Makes movement easier in flight or racing games…even FPS – but I usually prefer keyboard and mouse for shooters. If you are looking for a great multi-device game controller, get this one.
Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Controller has beautiful surface feel and weight. It really shines as an all in one controller for Android mobile, PC, and VR.