NameSilo – Cheapest Domains. No Renewal Games. Easy. Secure.
- NO HIDDEN FEES – Unfortunately, most registrars make it very difficult to determine exactly what their fees are. Our competitors frequently advertise one price, but by the time you tack on their fees and follow the trail of asterisks and fine print, you end up nickel-and-dimed into a higher price. These types of “tricks” will never be employed by NameSilo!
- LIFETIME FREE PRIVACY – Nobody likes paying for things that should be free. While other registrars add fees for WHOIS privacy or offer it for free for limited times, at NameSilo protecting your identity is completely free – FOREVER! We also provide additional security to protect you from spam and unsolicited contacts.
- SIMPLE INTEGRATION – We offer ultra-simple integration for several popular platforms so you do not need to worry about name servers, propagation or setting DNS records. Simply select the service to link to and be up and running in under a minute!
- COMPETITION COMPARISONS – We are proud of our services, pricing and policies, and we are more than happy to provide transparent comparisons to several of our top competitors. See how we stack up versus other registrars and find out why NameSilo is a great choice to trust with your domain portfolio and why so many other people have already consolidated their domains with us.
- DOMAIN PROFESSIONALS – Are domains your business? Do you have a large domain portfolio? If so, we have a lot to offer including the cheapest domains on the Internet, a feature-rich marketplace with low commissions, a powerful domain management system with many tools, free domain parking (you keep 100% of the revenue), and free proactive security to protect your domain assets.
- FREE DOMAIN PARKING – We offer free parking of your domains and the ability to keep 100% of the advertising revenue generated. You can also control the content, color scheme, layout and more using our parking manager.
- NEW DOMAIN INVESTOR TOOLS – New services have been designed to help organize, promote, track, sell and report on your entire domain name portfolio – whether your domains are with NameSilo or any other registrar.
I was happy with Enom and GoDaddy for years. GoDaddy had so many intro specials and renewal coupons. I never paid more than $8 or $9 a domain. However, it was always a sometimes lengthy code hunt to find a coupon that was finally working. Sometimes, I could not wait any longer and renewed at a much higher price. I do understand, they are in business to make money…I did not appreciate the hoops I had to jump through to get a good price. I also tried GoDaddy’s reseller program…but unless you had already had site traffic, it did not make enough money to offset the cost of paid traffic. Enom had some great reseller programs that integrated into my hosting software, but I had to fill my cash reserve with a few hundred dollars each time to get that $8 to $9 price.
I want domain name experts, not sales experts.
But a over a year ago, GoDaddy went through some changes and the renewal codes stopped. That is what most registrars do, hook you in with low or free domain prices, then make up the difference with high renewals and addon upsells like Privacy. I decided to revisit Enom, but the domain manager tools are just not that great. I liked that GoDaddy was just a couple miles from my house, but never had to go in because of their personable phone support. However, a couple years ago, GoDaddy started doing these annoying up-sell phone calls to “remind” me I needed to renew and I could bundle in other options. And if I was not renewing, it was always an awkward phone conversation.
Just as GoDaddy’s home offices are not to far away from my house, NameSilo’s offices also a few miles down the road. I started hearing on the forums about the no-games approach that NameSilo embraced. I called NameSilo with some questions and really liked their customer support, very knowledgeable and friendly. They reminded me of the tech heads over at KnownHost. I felt like I was talking to real experts, not just sales reps. NameSilo had been around since 2009 and are setup with a strong team that know what they are doing. I want domain name experts, not sales experts. As you do your due diligence, read about what NameSilo offers and what games they don’t play. I have been with NameSilo for over a year now and have no complaints. The back-end tools are easy to use, and domain transfers are as simple. I never feel like I pay too much for domains and privacy is free.
NameSilo has the cheapest domains. Low prices, great customer service...and no renewal games. Domain tools are extensive and easy to use. Free Privacy.