- Wireless HD audio/video streaming up to 100 feet away
- 2 HDTV set-up – Share your HD content in a second location at the same time:
- Living room HDTV can connect to transmitter’s loop-through (local) port directly
- Bedroom HDTV can receive content from wireless receiver
- Connect and transmit wireless video content from your Blu-ray / DVD player and DVR / Cable box turning your HDTV into a wireless TV
- Wireless 3D support
- Wireless HD in Full 1080p and 5.1 channel digital audio
- Video Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (24/30/60fps)
- HDMI Inputs / Outputs :
- 2 x HDMI in
- 1 x HDMI out (loop-through local port)
- 1 x HDMI output
- Create a floating HDTV in almost any location such as bedroom, bathroom, family room, living room, den, loft, kitchen or patio
- Keep home theater electronic devices neatly out-of-sight
- Built-in IR allows the user control over their source devices that are hidden away in a different location
- No software or driver installation needed
- HDCP Compliant
- 128 bit AES encryption
- Based on WHDI™ Technology – Low latency <1ms
Do you have you have multiple HD TVs in your house? Maybe some are even 3D rated. What is an easy way to connect them with all your media sources? One way is using a media center, like Nvidia’s Shield TV. Another way is to just connect a shared external drive to your router. But what if you have multiple sources you want to watch from another room, place the TV neatly above your fireplace, or even watch TV with your buddies outside? You can now do this without having to run long cables with IOGear’s Wireless 3D Digital Kit. The 3D feature is to let you know you can push the extra bandwidth needed to watch 3D movies on your 3D capable TV.
As with any in-home wireless setup, I recommend running a 5Ghz channel for your high priority media streaming, and use the 2.4GHz channel for all your other wireless devices. See the Networking is Key section. Also place your unobstructed router in a high, central location. My 5 year old router runs 1080 HDX 3D movies wireless without issues. Just like the video above shows, the cool factor is being able to watch your shows even in the backyard. Or if you invited a large group of people over, you can extend watching the same show in another room. If you have several media sources, for about $100 more you can get the GWHDMS52 model. The smaller GW3DHDKIT works for me since my Shield TV set-top box is my media center and game console. Less wires around the TV and mobility gives extra value and is essential in our home.
IOGEAR GW3DHDKIT is the wireless solution for multiple TVs. Rated for 3D digital video with full HD 1080P and 5.1 Channel Digital Audio.